Students can enter the dental profession as a Dental Assistant or Dental Hygienist. Only once a student has obtained a degree in Dental Hygiene, can they move to Dentist and Dental Specialties.

We're working on it!

We’re working hard to make the content and design this web page complete and available. Check back soon or create an account for updates!

1900 W. Schunior

Edinburg, TX 78542

(956) 984-6000

TEA Perkins Reserve Grant

Stay up to date with us!


© Copyright 2019 Texas Education Agency (TEA). All Rights Reserved.